Comprehensive New Patient Examination
We have included an outline of what you might expect during your first visit at Pascoe Vale Dental Group.
- Upon arrival at the practice you will be greeted by our friendly New Patient Coordinator who will show you around the practice and request you fill in the New Patient Form.
- Our New Patient Coordinator will then follow this up with discussing some house rules of the practice, such as our fees and payment arrangement. They can also assist with answering any questions you may have.
- Our Dentist will perform a comprehensive dental examination, which includes:
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Vitality of the Nerve of All Teeth
- Any Signs of Teeth Cracking
- Smile Assessment
- Signs of Joint Disorder
- Inspection of Plaque Hot Spots, etc.
- Once the examination is completed, in most cases, you will be asked to come back in another time for a clean and comprehensive gum assessment.
- Our Dentist and New Patient Coordinator will follow up your appointment with an email/letter including a Report of Findings and Recommendations for your consideration.
- Our New Patient Coordinator will contact you after 7 days to discuss beginning the treatment plan.
What to bring to your appointment?
When you come in for your appointment please remember to bring your OPG scan or any recent dental x-rays