First Time Visitor – 20 Points Comprehensive New Patient Examination
When you visit our practice for the first time, we take you through a 20 Points Comprehensive New Patient Examination!
If you’re like most people who come through our doors, it’s likely that it’s been some time since you last had a check-up with the dentist. Our comprehensive examination includes:
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Vitality of the Nerve of All Teeth
- Any Signs of Teeth Cracking
- Smile Assessment
- Signs of Joint Disorder
- Inspection of Plaque Hot Spots, etc.
Take advantage of this new patient package and contact our practice to book your first appointment.
We'll send you a New Patient Welcome Kit that includes an OPG scan referral to bring to your appointment.
Kick start a lifetime of good oral health today!
Comprehensive New Patient Examination
We have included an outline of what you might expect during your first visit to Pascoe Vale Dental Group.
- Upon arrival at the practice you will be greeted by our friendly New Patient Coordinator who will show you around the practice and request you fill in the New Patient Form.
- Our New Patient Coordinator will then follow this up with discussing our fee schedule and payment options. They can also assist with answering any questions you may have.
- Our Dentist will perform a comprehensive dental examination (as mentioned above)
- Once the examination is complete, we'll book your follow-up appointment for a scale & clean and comprehensive gum assessment.
- Our Dentist and New Patient Coordinator will follow up your appointment by mail or email and include a Report of Findings and Recommendations for your consideration.
- Our New Patient Coordinator will contact you after 7 days to discuss beginning the treatment plan.
What to bring to your appointment?
We appreciate you arriving 10 minutes early to your appointment. Remember to bring your medicare card and your health insurance member card.
While our practice is part of Bupa, we accept all patients from all health funds. We'll process your HICAPS rebate on the spot.
If you have any questions, please contact our team on (03) 9354 7111 or submit an online enquiry.